NEW LOCATION : Circuit ICAR at main apron Montreal - Mirabel Airport
The 48 HOUR RIDE is:
- A team composed of a maximum of 6 cyclists. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to be reached.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance, always have a rider on the track.
- No registration fees. Each team must make a fundraising of at least $ 3,600. See here for ideas!
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe installations.
- An event for children where families are welcome. Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
- In 2016: more than 250 teams / 1,500 riders, 450 volunteers and $ 1 940 000 million dollars raised.
Why The 48 HOUR RIDE:
- Foster team spirit
- Encouraging self-surpassement
- Participate in an unforgettable weekend
- Live an extraordinary experienceà
- Contributing to healthy lifestyles and the enjoyment of physical activity
- And above all: change the lives of several hundred children whose health is seriously threatened!
Come and experience an unforgettable weekend and an extraordinary cycling experience on a safe trail where you will be treated with attention.
Contribute to the realization of hundreds of wishes of Quebec children whose health is seriously threatened, giving hope, strength and joy to families