The 9th Annual Tour de Lumsden Challenge Championed by
Greystone Managed Investments
will take place on
Saturday, August 26th, 2017.
About the Event:
This unique event is a 56 km bike race through beautiful and scenic Lumsden valley just minutes outside of Regina. Teams are made up of 3 riders who rally together for some good old fashioned, friendly competition. The winning team brings a combination of race time and donations raised for the event, and takes home the coveted trophy they can proudly display until the next year’s event!
- Gather your team of 3 riders
- Help raise a minimum entry fee of $1,000/rider to get your team in the race
- You don’t need to wait to begin fundraising! You can start today.
- Don’t stop there! Every $250 raised above your minimum entry fee shaves 15 seconds off your team’s total time
- Your final race time is recorded when the last rider from your team crosses over the finish line.
- The top fundraising team will sport a unique 2017 jersey for their ride
- Each team receives 3 professional Sugoi Tour de Lumsden cyclying jerseys
SECURE YOUR SPOT AS OUR 2017
'TOP FUNDRAISER' AND YOU WILL WIN THIS CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND JASON ROBINS
TOUR DE LUMSDEN PAINTING!
For more information on Regina Palliative Care & Bereavement Centre, our services, or to take part in Tour de Lumsden 2017, please contact Trish Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 306.523.2782