SUNDAY, AUGUST 26TH, 2018
About the Event:
This year marks the 10th anniversary of Tour de Lumsden! As we celebrate this amazing milestone, we will also be saying goodbye.
Join us for Tour de Lumsden - The Final Ride and help us make this a record breaking year!
Teams are made up of 3 dedicated riders whose determination and commitment raise essential funds to support families and individuals who are journeying through grief and loss. A combination of speed and total funds raised are the deciding factor for the winning team. Want to take home the coveted trophy for the last time? Register today and begin fundraising for this exciting corporate challenge!
- Gather your team of 3 riders
- Raise a minimum entry fee of $1,000/rider ($3,000/team) to get your team in the race
- You don’t need to wait to begin fundraising! You can start today.
- Don’t stop there! Every $250 raised above your minimum entry fee shaves 15 seconds off of your team’s total race time on event day
- Your final race time is recorded when the last rider from your team crosses over the finish line.
- The top fundraising team will sport a unique 2018 jersey out on the course to highlight their achievements
- Each team receives 3 professional Sugoi Tour de Lumsden cyclying jerseys
For more information on Caring Hearts, our services, or to take part in Tour de Lumsden, please contact Trish Dupuis at email@example.com or by calling 306.523.2782