February 8, 2019
Lonsdale Boxing Club
Kiss the Canvas 2019 is Here!
Join Lonsdale Boxing Club and Caring Hearts for the 6th Annual Kiss the Canvas Event!
We are looking for 16 courageous men and women to step into the ring – our boxers receive 3 months of training and on event night they will step into the ring to take part in three 1.5 minute rounds. Each of these amazing boxers also commits to raise $5,000 each in support of youth programs in our community.
On behalf of the teams at Lonsdale Boxing Club and Caring Hearts, we thank you for your incredible contributions to this crucial fundraiser!
Are You Ready to Step Into the Ring?
Get yourself ready!
- Contact Frank at Lonsdale Boxing Club & register yourself as a boxer.
- T: 306.352.3778 Web: www.lonsdaleboxingclub.com
- Take part in free training 2-3 nights per week at Lonsdale (Training nights are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Raise a minimum $5,000 through donations, pledges, and your own fundraising events
- Boxers receive free gear to help complete their training
- Each boxer receives attire for the ring including a personalized boxing robe for event.
- We will have a top fundraising prize to give away to the boxer who raises the most funds as an incentive to work
towards your goals.
Mark your calendars and come cheer on this amazing team of boxers on Friday, February 8th, 2019!
For more information on Caring Hearts, please visit www.caringheartssk.ca
Our goal: $80,000.00
Meet our AMAZING Kiss the Canvas Boxers....