Sponsor / Vendor Information
View all of our 2013 Sponsors, Vendors and Exhibitors here!
||Interested in reaching more than 8,000 pet-lovers and their furry friends in one fun-filled day?
The Edmonton Humane Society invites you to be a part of the 21st Annual Pets in the Park, Edmonton’s official pet festival.
Crafts, collectibles, jewelry, pet accessories, pet clothing, pet furniture, other local wares and pet-friendly services are welcome… You’re sure to have something to offer the purr-fect audience.
| The Edmonton Humane Society’s signature event offers event sponsors the
opportunity to interact with event participants and members of the
public through advertising and exposure to a diverse and attentive
Download our Pets in the Park sponsorship and benefit package
Download a sponsorship / exhibitor registration form here.
We are also seeking donations for our MASSIVE Silent Auction.
Download a request form here.
Benefits to your organization:
• TV, Radio and print advertising generate millions of
• Electronic Communications
• Monthly e-newsletter – 10,000 readers per issue
• Social Media - Facebook, You Tube, Twitter
• Edmonton Humane Society Website –
• 45,000 visits per month
• Includes event detail brochures, posters, and fax broadcast
• From 750 to 25,000 pieces printed
Event signage, on-stage advertising and take-a-ways
• Show off your organization with your own banners
• We will add full color logos to event program listings.
Promotional coupons and stuffers can be added to the
• On-stage advertising for day-of-event publicity
• Released annually – Fall Edition - 10,000 copies
For more information, please contact Corinne at (780) 491-3880 or
Please note that by filling out the sponsor application you agree
to all terms:
The Edmonton Humane Society reserves the right to reject any
application, relocate any booth or reject any organization due to
size limitations or other factors that prove detrimental to the
event. All parties selling merchandise must be listed on the
application and are responsible for filing and paying all of
their own applicable sales taxes.