1. All dogs must be on a leash – if you are planning on using an adjustable leash please keep the dog in close proximity at all times.
2. Be sure all vaccinations for your dog are current on race day.
3. All dog licenses must be current on race day according to the requirements of your stated residential area.
4. For safety purposes, please do not bring female dogs that are in any stage of heat to the event.
5. All runners and walkers with dogs will begin the race immediately following other racers.
6. The race director and/or staff member have the right to ask you to leave if for any reason your dog is unmanageable or aggressive.
7. Each participant is responsible to pick-up after their dog – keep bags with you at all times to help with clean-up efforts.