Become a RIDER!
Be a part of Fresh Start Recovery Centre’s 11th annual 12 Stop Ride for Recovery Motorcycle Road Rally.
WHEN - Held on Saturday, August 24, 2019, registration begins at 7:30 am. This year we are celebrating ’life is a circus' all day long as we venture out onto the road for over 400 km of some of the best riding in the country. Our scavenger hunt style ride will see over 250 riders and their passengers hit the road at 9:00 am SHARP after breakfast at Fresh Start Recovery Centre (411 - 41 Ave NE, Calgary) and end their day back where they started with dinner, silent auction and more fun and games.
In our 11th year, we are excited to have Centaur Subaru as a sponsor offering our riders a chance to win a new car (we're not telling how though....)!
We've got some crazy stops planned along the way, including daredevil adventures, skill testing activities, audience interaction and some great entertainment - all while enjoying some of the best scenery Canada has to offer!!
The Rally is an opportunity to join community while traveling through the 12 stops in support of an essential cause.
WHO - Operating in Calgary for more than 27 years, Fresh Start Recovery Centre is an addiction treatment centre that has been recognized nationally by the Donner Canadian Foundation as The Best Run treatment centre in Canada for effective program delivery for 2014, 2013 and 2010 and has been a Charity Intelligence Canada Four Star Agency by each year since 2007 because of its efficient use of donor funds and impressive outcomes.
You can be a part of the success of this event in one or more of the following ways or If you would like more information on our ride, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register and take part in and/or encourage your staff members, fellow co-workers, friends and family to become a RECOVERY RIDER- Visit www.12stoprideforrecovery.ca or contact Pat at (403) 387-6266
- Make a cash donation - Pledge $20, 50,$100 to $1,000 or more in person and receive a tax receipt or donate online. (For donations over $1,000, please contact Wayne Steer to discuss sponsorship opportunities) - (587) 7778-7796 or email@example.com.
- Volunteer - Roll up your sleeves and/or get your company involved as event day volunteers. For Volunteer info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate an auction item - Donate products or services that will be awarded to our top fundraisers or to be auctioned off.
- Spread the word –Use your social media to tell your friends and family about the ride. Encourage them to also spread the word. Hand out or forward the 12 Stop Ride for Recovery registration forms and posters at work or in your community.?