Become a RECOVERY RIDER!
Be a part of Fresh Start Recovery Centre’s 11th annual 12 Stop Ride for Recovery Motorcycle Road Rally.
WHO - Operating in Calgary for more than 26 years, Fresh Start Recovery Centre is an addiction treatment centre that has been recognized nationally by the Donner Canadian Foundation as The Best Run treatment centre in Canada for effective program delivery for 2014, 2013 and 2010 and has been a Charity Intelligence Canada Four Star Agency by each year since 2007 because of its efficient use of donor funds and impressive outcomes.
WHEN - Held on Saturday, August 24, 2019, registration begins at 7:30 am at Fresh Start (411 - 41 Ave NE, Calgary) and the rubber hits the road at 9:00 am SHARP with RECOVERY RIDERS like you, receiving your first scavenger hunt clue to guide you to the first stop of your journey. This adventure is made up of a series of stops through our scenic city and rural landscapes. Each of the 12 Stops holds a new clue to direct you to a fun and unique experience at the next stop.
You can be a part of the success of this event in one or more of the following ways:
- Register and take part in and/or encourage your staff members, fellow co-workers, friends and family to become a RECOVERY RIDER- Visit www.12stoprideforrecovery.ca or contact Pat at (403) 387-6266
- Make a cash donation - Pledge $20, 50,$100 to $1,000 or more in person and receive a tax receipt or donate online. (For donations over $1,000, please contact Wayne Steer to discuss sponsorship opportunities) - (587) 7778-7796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer - Roll up your sleeves and/or get your company involved as event day volunteers. For Volunteer info contact email@example.com
- Donate an auction item - Donate products or services that will be awarded to our top fundraisers or to be auctioned off.
- Spread the word –Use your social media to tell your friends and family about the ride. Encourage them to also spread the word. Hand out or forward the 12 Stop Ride for Recovery registration forms and posters at work or in your community.